Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Waco?
Your new nursery is nearly complete for your beloved child. You spent countless hours assembling the cradle, covering the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even finished up the room with a row of plush animals on a shelf. But how are you going to keep watch of your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a basic standalone device or take it a step further and utilize the video cameras available to you in your advanced home security system.
Even though it may seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Waco, it makes perfect sense when you consider the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Waco are perfect baby monitors
As part of your integrated home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and every one of your devices through a single app. This gives you convenience and peace of mind knowing you may monitor your little one from any location via your cell phone or portable device. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live HD video: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-resolution video of your precious one. You are even able to view recorded clips directly from your cell phone.
- 2-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you have the chance to talk to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to calm a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you can use the audio feature via your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your baby decides rest time is finished and wishes to get out of the crib, you are able to get motion-activated updates dispatched straight to your mobile device.
- One-touch contact: Despite the fact this feature is typically for older offspring, it’s still worth bringing up. With a simple tap of a button, your child can reach out to you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in a smartphone app is a tremendous perk. If you find that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and think it might be a bit uncomfortable in the nursery, you are able to change the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can activate the area’s smart lights to let them know you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You may integrate a second indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with a single home security app.
Get Your Waco smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Waco smart home and enjoy the assurance and security Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can offer. Dial (254) 970-3775 today and see how we can make your property more convenient and safer for everyone.