Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Waco goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will instantly act. Their first move is to validate your alarm, and that means communicating with you. The guideline they follow is based on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, when a medical emergency is triggered, a single attempt will be made to reach you before help is deployed. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most typical kind of alarm - a monitoring agent will adhere to these steps to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you via the touchscreen interface. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that isn’t successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby police are sent.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again after emergency personnel are notified.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Assistance will still be deployed even when you're not able to verify the emergency.
Get protection for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Waco
Stay ready for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Waco from Vivint. Call (254) 970-3775 to begin the customization of your property’s security today.